Monday, July 16, 2012

Amazing Sunrise, Sunsets, Landscapes and Sea Shore at Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu, India

           Recently I went on a trip to Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu, India. The surrounding is very good for photography. I am not a professional photographer or anything just an hobbyist. It was a 2 day tour. Rameswaram is quite famous for its Lord Shiva temple located near the sea shore.

I recently bought a Fujifilm Finepix S4200 especially for this trip. The camera is awesome and wanted to share some of my best shots(I think) with you all. No copyright infringements all the images are taken by me and please feel free to download or share.

I gotta tell you about the place. It has got amazing sea shores. There is a nearby place called Dhanushkodi. During 1964 the whole town was swept away by the cyclone, Every one who was there in the town at that night didnt see the sunrise. No the place is a ghosty town no one lives there except few small fishermens. Anyways here is the link to my Pubic Dropbox folder

Click here for Sunrise and Sunsets

Click here for Sea Shores and Landscapes



Few Samples Here - Video at the end of the post





Here is the YouTube Video


No comments:

Post a Comment